Find out how to enrol into one of the best primary schools in Sydney. Sacred Heart Primary gives your child the best opportunity to develop academically and spiritually.
The procedure for enrolment at Sacred Heart Primary is as follows:
- applications can be obtained from the school office
- interviews are arranged with the school office
- March–July interviews with parents and child, are held
- parents and children, who are successful applicants, will attend an Orientation Meeting and a Transition Program in Term 4.
The following forms are required at the time of the parent/child interview:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Child’s current immunisation record.
Please contact the school office if you have any further questions regarding enrolment.