The procedure for enrolment at Sacred Heart Primary is as follows:
- applications can be obtained from the school office
- interviews are arranged with the school office
- March–July interviews with parents and child, are held
- parents and children, who are successful applicants, will attend an Orientation Meeting and a Transition Program in Term 4.
The following forms are required at the time of the parent/child interview:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Child’s current immunisation record.
Please contact the school office if you have any further questions regarding enrolment.